Have you seen Dr. Scott B Hankinson?

Gotcha at the End of Pregnancy

Dr. Hankinson fired me from his practice with no notice, a few weeks before my due date, because I would not submit to an automatic repeat c-section which he'd scheduled without my knowledge. My maternal-fetal specialist at the time supported my waiting up to two weeks after my due date to see if I'd go into labor naturally. This all happened after Dr. Hankinson and I had discussed my attempting a VBAC at every visit and I had signed his waiver form to do so.

Patient Abandonment

After we'd discussed my plans to try for a VBAC and every recent checkup, Dr. Hankinson scheduled me for an automatic repeat c-section without my knowledge or consent before my actual due date, for no medical reason, as verified by my maternal-fetal specialist. When I questioned it, he dismissed me from his practice less than two weeks from my due date.

Deceptive Practices

Dr. Hankinson and I discussed my desire to attempt a VBAC throughout my pregnancy, so as to avoid a repeat cesarean, if possible. I signed a waiver form and discussed potential risks and benefits with him and his partner. I was seeing a maternal-fetal specialist for monitoring, who indicated that I could safely wait until at least 41 weeks to go into labor naturally. Nevertheless, Dr. Hankinson scheduled me for a cesarean at AAMC prior to my due date, and without my knowledge or consent. I discovered this by accident. When I questioned it and reasserted that I wanted a trial of labor, I was told "You can do that, but you'll have to find a new doctor." I thankfully found a practice incorporating midwifery and had a successful VBAC. I recommend that patients in this practice look for care elsewhere. Dr. Hankinson's word cannot be trusted.

Dr. Hankinson was amazing! He spent plenty of time with me discussing things. Was funny, and pleasant to be around. He has great bedside manners, and was great with my son. He did great delivering my son, and even though complications arose he acted quickly and due to his skill I was able to avoid a c section.

LOVE HIM

Dr.Scott is awesome! Spends plenty of time with me and answers ALL of my questions. He is very caring and was very understanding in the personal decisions I wanted during my pregnancy. I recommend him to everyone! I love the entire office. A+++ in my book guys! Thanks

Excellent Doctor!

I loved the intimacy of this small practice. They knew me well! I would recommend Dr. Hankinson to any pregnant woman!

BEWARE

I had the worst experience with this non-caring doctor. His attitude is not sensitive in a time of worry. I have not had a insensitive doctor in any of my 4 pregnancies. OB patients BEWARE

Dr. Scott B Hankinson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burbank, CA.

Dr. Scott B Hankinson Is this you?