Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott T Hardin
Dr. Scott T Hardin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Hardin is affiliated with Aurora St Lukes Medical Center and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. Dr. Hardin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott T Hardin has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Does not treat patient, so why is here taking in new patients???Went he came back to Lukes(for a head position and more cash)He started using PA's and this was the start of just overall poor service.Hardin is now the head of physical medicine at St.Lukes just another paper pusher.Double dipping as a doctor and desk jockey.There are better doctors out there and will give you better care then Hardin's crew!!! P.S. does Hardin still take 4 day weekend and leaves of absence for months at a time!!
Dr. Hardin is by far the best and most knowledgeable physician I have ever seen.His medical intellect and bedside manner are off the charts. He rates a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10. He truly cares about his patients and is definitely the most comprehensive and interactive medical practioner I have ever been associated with. HE IS TRULY THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!
Dr. Hardin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Scott T Hardin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 106, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott T Hardin in this video.
Dr. Scott T Hardin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.