Dr. Scott Hegstad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Hegstad?

The Miracle Worker

Posted on July 4th, 2014

Dr Hegstad is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. I felt comfortable the 1st minute I met her. She cares about her patient's. She talked so I could understand her. What a nice lady. I would definetly go to her again. I would tell everyone to go see her. I can't believe I found such a great surgeon. The ladies that work for her are very nice also. They make you feel comfortable also. She has changed my life forever.

Retiree

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Excellent Doctor,very caring and knowledgeable.helped solved my problems quickly and correctly.Would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Very caring and compassionate. Listens and very patient.