Dr. Scott Herbert Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott Herbert?

My favorite

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Dr. Herbert is my favorite of all of my doctors (and I have many, after dealing with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma a few years ago). He is warm, caring, highly knowledgeable, and most important - he returns phone calls!! Even when I am not scheduled to see him, if I call him for advice, he always returns my phone calls and talks to me like a human. I wish all of my doctors were as communicative and helpful as he is.

Excellent Radiologist

Posted on February 4th, 2008

Dr. Herbert is such a wonderful doctor. He makes the whole process of oncology radiology tolerable! Terrific with patients and extremely helpful and caring! I've recommended him to others and they had the same experience. You NEVER have to wait for your appointment!

Posted on April 12th, 2016