Dr. Scott Herron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Herron?

Dr. Herron has professional bedside manners. Explains and spends time answering all of my questions and will not attempt to do more than his scope of practice. He didn't have a problem with referring me to someone than could help me with my back since as he assessed further my back was my problem not my hip. I appreciated his honesty.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon I know!

My mother had four surgeries. One for a hip replacement when she was 95 and three subsequent surgeries to repair the leg the Dr. broke during the initial hip replacement. In my opinion, Dr. Herron is the absolute best. I will have no other orthopedic surgeon consult or operate on my mother. If he's good enough for my mother, he's good enough for anyone!

Very professional and honest.

Felt that he had a lot of integrity, honesty, and knowledge with his profession and his patients.

By far BEST doc all around!!!

Let me start off by saying that Dr. Scott Herron is the best doctor that I could have chosen for myself. I have never had a doctor spend that much time with me to explain everyting, listen to my problems and NOT technology. He is a doctor that understood that technology isn't 100% and because of that, he discovered what was wrong with my knee. 3 urgent care doctors before I saw him 2 xrays and an MRI showed NOTHING. Even Dr. Herron saw the MRI and it showed that there was nothing wrong but after a steroid shot, PT, and rest, I still had pain so he agreed to do surgery. he found a giant piece of torn cartilage that had been flapped into the joint space upon certian movements. He fixed that and I am finaly on the road to recovery!! I thanked him personally at my post op appointment for being the type of doctor that listened to the PATIENT, not just technology. He heard I said there was something wrong and treated me like a person, not just a medical diagnosis on film. Will I go back to him? Without question, I highly recommend him!

Doctor's Response

I am grateful for the comments. We are committed to providing the very best care for you.

Patient of Dr. Scott Herron

I was vey pleased with my total hip replacement in 2011. Dr. Herron is very through and I strongly recommend anyone that needs a hip replacement to see this doctor.

got the problem fixed for me.