Dr. Scott J Hillmann Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott J Hillmann?

BEWARE!

I would NOT recommend Dr. Hillmann. It took weeks to confirm a date for surgery. On surgery day, he never came out to talk to me about my husband's procedure as promised. When the nurse tried to locate him, he had already left the hospital. At the follow up visit, I confronted him about it & he flat out lied to us! I kept confronting him trying to get him to answer me & he ignored me. He did not explain aftercare well which left us with many questions. He badmouthed the hospital & staff.

No Bedside Manner

Was seen by 2 separate Urgent Care doctors who sent me to Dr. Hillman who spent less than 2 minutes in the room with me to basically tell me the doctors and I were idiots for wasting his time and to go to my primary care doctor and get physical therapy.

very personable and easy to talk to

Was referred to Dr Hillman by my primary and visit was what I expect from a doctor. He was personable and easy to talk to, he explained his diagnoses and made sure i understood it as well. Asked if I had any questions at all. I would highly recommend Dr Hillman. Glad I was referred to him!