Dr. Scott R Hobson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott R Hobson?

Dr. Hobson put this Humpty Dumpty back together again! He was very kind and conscientious during long and tedious procedures/surgeries to repair a basal cell skin cancer gone wild, involving all of the eyelid and lower eye area. Through skin grafts, flaps and artistry, he truly put my broken face back together. Dr. Hobson and his staff could not have been more knowledgeable, professional or supportive. i never felt rushed during office visits and when i called with questions, I was answered promptly and kindly. 5 stars is not enough for Dr.Hobson and his staff! I am grateful!

I was so nervous and Dr Hobson made me feel at ease. I will always use him if I have the need

I think Dr Hobson is a very good surgeon, he just doesn't take much time during office visits. His office staff is great!

I would NEVER go to this doctor again. From the moment of registration (3 times I did it) to the end, it was HURRY HURRY HURRY!. The nurse was rude from the beginning and made 3 major mistakes(including rolling the blood pressure caddy out the door with the cuff still on my arm nearly dragging me out of the bed in pre-op). Dr. Hobson didn't spend 10 seconds with me before the surgery explaining anything AND NEVER came in after the surgery to tell me how things went. Now after doing the follow up appointment I find out the stitches didn't hold!! From registration to my being in the car going home was a total of 1.5 hours!! RUSH RUSH RUSH. The followup appointment was the same thing. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!