- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott D Holley MD
Dr. Scott D Holley has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott D Holley has the following 18 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Care
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Dermal Fillers
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Sports Medicine
- Laser Resurfacing
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Scott D Holley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Scott D Holley
Dr. Holley completed his undergraduate education at Purdue University and received his medical degree from The Indiana University School of Medicine. Following a five-year residency in General Surgery, he then completed a second two-year residency in Plastic Surgery at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. Dr. Holley's experience includes additional Fellowship training in Hand & Microsurgery at the Kleinert Institute in Louisville, KY, burn surgery at the Shriner's Hospital in Cincinnati, OH, and cosmetic surgery with Drs. Baker, Stuzin, and Gordon in Miami, FL.