Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott A Horner has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had an appointment to see Dr. Horner after rave reviews from his office staff. I waited for over a month to be seen. A week before my appointment his office staff call me and cancel my appointment saying they don't have to take my insurance. I was fine with this, I understand sometimes there are issues. Fast forward a couple of weeks I contact their office to verify I had scheduled to have an injury seen for legal reasons. The office refuses to acknowledge that I had an appointment
Has an excellent bedside manner and is very down to earth in his manner. Very good at explaining and educating his patients about their diagnosis. Has an excellent background. Has a great sense of humor also.Would recommend this physician without hesitation. Also, allows time for patient questions, which is not often the case with other physicians
32 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Scott A Horner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott A Horner Md Urology, 640 Walnut St Ste 305, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott A Horner in this video.
Dr. Scott A Horner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.