Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Howard
Dr. Scott Howard, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital, Methodist South Hospital and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Howard has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hodgkin Disease
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Howard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Methodist South Hospital
Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital
Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Nea Medical Center
Methodist Extended Care Hospital
Methodist Fayette Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Lebonheur Children`s Medical Center
Nea Medical Center
19 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Scott Howard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott C Howard MD, 5239 Jeffrey Keith Dr, Arlington, TN
Dr. Scott Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TN.