Dr. Scott H Hung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott H Hung?

Dr. Hung has been my Dr. for over 10 years, I find him to be an excellent Dr. and he spends a lot of time trying to treat my illnesses. I respect his opinions and the way he treats his patients, my whole family goes to him and the wait time and such is not under his control, it is a large practice with three Dr.'s and it is not always easy to get an appointment, but they have several PA's if you just have a sinus infection or something simple that needs an antibiotic I don't mind seeing the PA, but if it is something major, Iusually have to wait a week to get in to see Dr. Hung. I don't like that but that is the way it is.

Dr. Hung is always polite and has great bedside manners. His nurse Brianna is always polite as well. I always recommend him to others. I live about 45miles from his off ice and I will never change drs .

Great doctor but long wait

Dr Hung is friendly and asks lots of questions. He gives out samples and is aware of all the latest drugs out there. He is conscious of how much prescriptions cost, etc. The only complaint I have is that you will wait to get in a room then you will wait again for him to see you. Also, you can never get a same day appt. Sometimes he's booked 3 days out. I still like his bedside manner so I make an appt for check ups, issues and just know I'll be there for a couple of hours. If I am sick, (cold, flu, etc) I see his PA.