Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Hutson
Dr. Scott Hutson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, with other offices in Walla Walla, WA and Walla Walla, WA . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Hutson is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center, Dayton General Hospital and Walla Walla General Hospital. Dr. Hutson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Hutson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Scott Hutson has the following 21 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Scott Hutson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott Hutson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
His Assistant did most of the work and then the doctor came in. We scheduled surgery, the office was efficient and warm but wouldn't speak of what they thought of the very guy I just scheduled surgery. usually there is effusive praise. Only professional staff response. Surgery was fine, wonderful hospital (2014 remodel) but the operating rooms and ward rooms are old and small. Depressing. Pain wasn't much but way over medicated. I wish I knew that I didn't have to take ALL the medicines I was told to take.
My experience with Dr Hutson was a sham. He double books all day long. Wait an hr past appt time, get called back, wait more. He waltzes in, tells a few jokes and says come back next week. Told me there was nothing he could do. Saw a different dr, was given several options, and got the knee replacement that dr Hutson refused to do,
I felt like Dr. Hutson care about me. He took the time to explain my condition and what the treatment options were. He did not push surgery but said that that was an option. He is awesome
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hutson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary Medical Center
Dayton General Hospital
Walla Walla General Hospital
Providence St. Mary Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott Hutson in this video.
Dr. Scott Hutson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Havasu City, AZ.