Dr. Scott I Kahan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Scott I Kahan?

Great doctor, top-notch custom care

I was a long time patient who worked with the previous practice and the experience only improved with Dr Kahan's leadership. He was great in not only working with my GP and other docs to consult and develop custom plans to meet my needs but was great after I moved away from the DC area in helping as I resettled to find a new health care team. I highly recommend!

Fabulous doctor!

Dr. Kahan is a shining exemplar of compassion and brilliance. He cares deeply about his patients and is interested in getting to know you as a complete person, rather than simply as a particular medical issue. His friendliness and charisma make it easy to talk with him. Dr. Kahan will go above and beyond to help you and his broad-based, wide-ranging knowledge, ensures that you will receive the best, most comprehensive care possible.

Dr. Kahan is a wonderful doctor and has helped me immeasurably. I have tried and failed with so many programs to lose weight- I was extremely frustrated and about to give up when I came to see him. He really takes the time to listen and to try to figure out what is going on and comes up with ideas and solutions that are reasonable and doable. He contacted another Dr. I had seen about a possible explanation for why I was always hungry after exercising. No one had ever made the effort to figure that out before. He has a very calming manner and is not judgmental. I highly recommend Dr. Kahan.

Scott Kahan and his team at NCWW provide first-rate medical service that focuses on weight-management and related wellness issues. In my experience, patients receive individualized attention and exceptional support with their diverse health problems. There are no magic solutions in this medical area, which has more than its share of fads that ultimately are unsuccessful. Dr. Kahan offers great support and encouragement in a long-term context. I highly recommend his services.

Inspiring health with trust and respect

Dr. Kahan has the expertise to enable significant and sustainable result in treating patients based on my experience. His respect and genuine interest in the health of patients translates into the motivation and energy to achieve better health.

Dr. Kahan is Outstanding

Dr. Kahan and the entire team at NCWW are, hands down, one of the best things that has happened to me. I was referred to Dr Kahan by the NP of a surgeon that basically told me I was out of luck. Dr. Kahan immediately put me at ease, listened patiently to my case, and offered solutions that no other doc did. I am in a much healthier place (not just in weight, but in physical and emotional health) thanks to Dr. Kahan. He is one of the kindest, most compassionate people I've met.

Outrageous prices, vague claims, no help

Went to his center for weight loss help. At the beginning, charged some $700 for required blood tests and consult; some $500 for 90 minute suggested behavioral psych consult. Conclusion? I'm a "puzzle". Recommended Dietitian?$300...Physical exercise assessment? $200. Final advice? Keep food journal, exercise, take prescribed meds that made me sick for two weeks. Horrible!

Best doctor ever

Dr. Kahan is amazing. He works to determine what I need as a patient and as a person and takes it from there. If one approach doesn't work for me, he suggests a new one that does. He listens carefully and thoughtfully and with a caring response to everything that just makes me feel better. When I arrive to see him, I am always welcomed with support and solutions, something we all need. Every time I leave his office, I just feel better about myself and my approach to healthy living and life. I could not recommend him more highly.

Dr. Kahan is a terrific and caring doctor who treats all his patients with respect. He helps you understand weight loss issues---but most importantly that weight problems can be solved, even if you thought they were beyond your control.

Dr. Kahan makes you feel like you're his only patient. He listens so actively to everything you say. He provided me with much needed encouragement and support. I can't recommend him more highly. Wish I could say the same of all my other doctors. They really can't/don't compare.

Erica R.

Dr. Kahan is a fantastic doctor. He always makes me feel like I am his only patient which is definitely not the reality. He takes time with me during each visit to make sure I am doing well not only health wise but in all other facets of my life. He is very personable and extremely Knowledgeable. There have been times when we were discussing medications and he would take a book out to reference it and low and behold the name of the author on the book was Dr. Scott Kahan. He is an extremely generous doctor as well as a person. He always has a way of looking on the bright side of things even when I feel like I am frustrated and defeated during my weight loss journey which in turn makes me more optimistic. I would highly recommend Dr. Kahan to anyone who wants a doctor who has your best interest in mind and actually goes out of his way to make you feel like a very well taken care of patient.

Dr. Kahan is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. He is compassionate, caring, motivating, and takes a real interest in his patients. Dr. Kahan is well respected in the field and brings to his work an array of innovative ideas. No matter what kind of week I have had weight loss wise, he never makes me feel like a failure but rather focuses on my health status and not the scale. Dr. Kahan wants the changes in my health to be the gauge of success, not just the numbers on the scale. A weight loss journey is a challenging one and I cant think of anyone else that I would want guiding me. My only regret is not finding Dr. Kahan sooner.

Dr. Scott I Kahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.