Dr. Scott Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Rosen?

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Professional and Caring

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I went to a urology group in a NJ earlier this year. They were rushing through patients with no respect for HIPPA privacy and cancelled appointments 50% of the time, and each time they saw me for a visit, the laptop was in their face while tapping keys on the keyboard with little eye contact....so......I left them and found Dr Rosen. Wow....what a difference. He is so respectful and caring and professional. I never wait more than 3 to 5 minutes to see him, and the office staff is super nice and efficient. Dr Rosen is patient and listens to my concerns, and takes the time to explain what options I have. Dr Rosen is scheduling me for surgery and I feel confident that he will provide excellent care. He is a one-man-band who is able to juggle 3 offices . He has never cancelled or changed my appointments. Dr Rosen has my vote! I know how great it is to be treated well after dealing with the last group practice.

Great doctor!

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Smart, conscientious, great bedside manner. I am so happy I was referred to him. It is very rare to find a doctor like him these days.

Great Experience

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Came in very worried about the pain I've been experiencing and Dr. Rosen really took the time to calm me down, explain my pain and answer all of my questions. I called him after hours with remaining concerns and he personally picked up and walked me through everything again. His bedside manner can't be beat.

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Rosen is the type of doctor that you rarely find anymore. He is very smart and conscientious.A lot of times I have called him and he even answers his own phones on weekends. He was highly recommended to me and for good reason. I almost never have to wait when I go to see him. The doctor really cares about his patients and takes the time to explain everything to me that I need to know. I wish all my doctors were like Dr. Rosen !

Posted on August 1st, 2015

He's a very good all around Dr. No complaints.

person in need of help

Posted on February 18th, 2014

Had a ER vist(4 hours and they where not able to help). They called my Dr and upon relese told to see Dr Rosen. I have not gone to him in 4or 5 years, I did not want to see him because of past problems. Was in his office and I told him I did not want to see him and I wanted to go to my Dr. He told that was up to me so I left, guess what this so called Dr did. He charged me my office c/pay and an office visnt. Nice human right. Not a nice person or Dr no bedsie manner at all.

Posted on October 31st, 2011

very good experience

My Grandfather referred me

Posted on August 19th, 2011

My grandfather has been going to Dr. Rosen for almost ten years and when I recently had pain my grandfather told me to go to him. He diagnosed me and within a week I was feeling better. Nice guy too !

Dr. Germaine

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

I referred my patient to this physician as she was in a lot of pain. He did see her but she left feeling he belittled her, did not take her problem seriously and dismissed her as being crazy, essentially telling her she did not have a problem, was creating the pain but ordering her to come back for another test.

Posted on July 17th, 2017