Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Akin
Dr. Scott Akin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Hospitalist and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Akin is affiliated with Atlanta VA Medical Center-Decatur, Emory University Hospital and Alta Bates Summit MC-Alta BatesHerrick Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Akin has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Scott Akin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.