Dr. Scott B Jennings Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott B Jennings?

DR. Jennings gave me my life back. For months I was using catheters and the military hospital kept delaying my surgery. Dr. Jennings office had me scheduled and done within 30 days. One of the best Doctors in urology.

Over the past several years I have had several bladder surgies to remove bladder tumors. Also, I have had MANY scopings (cystoscopy) to see inside the bladder to see if any tumors are present. Dr. Jennings and his nurses have always made the scopings as descrete and comfortable as possible. I rarely have to wait any time at all to see Dr. Jennings. Usually I get right in and out. I would highly recommend Dr. Jennings to anyone.

Dr. Scott B Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.