- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott C Justesen has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott C Justesen has the following 6 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 7
Top notch doctor and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott C Justesen - Posted on June 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott C Justesen - Posted on April 18th, 2016
Great doctor and staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott C Justesen - Posted on November 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott C Justesen - Posted on April 22nd, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Scott C Justesen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
Locations & DirectionsCASTLE COUNTRY ORTHOPEDICS, 377 N Fairgrounds Rd, Price, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott C Justesen, MD - Trauma Surgery in Price, UT, in this video.
Dr. Scott C Justesen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Price, UT.