Dr. Scott Epstein Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Epstein?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Very helpful and thorough

Posted on August 19th, 2017

Arthritis and a debilitating neuropathy. He did a test for the neuropathy at the request of my primary care physician. Following that, he upped one med and kept the other the same. I go back for advice on any changes.

ease of service

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr. Epstein always listens and comes up with solutions to problems and situations

Posted on March 6th, 2017

good doc,straight up, no bull, gives needed info and advice

back consern

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

run .......... dont walk away from his care

Look elsewhere

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Saw him a while ago and was not at all impressed. Better doctors out there (somewhere I hope) but probably won't find them in PA.

awsome dr.

Posted on April 24th, 2014

DR. Epstein is so caring, he listens doesn't judge. Understanding . I have been going to him. For 13 yrs. Would recommend him to anyone.He does everything to help you.

beware

Posted on May 4th, 2013

i found dr. epstein to have a god complex. it is very hard to talk to him and if you disagree he gets upset. he spends as little time with his patients as possible and as far as i am concerned should not be treating patients in pain. he is rude and no no bedside manner. i am sorry i ever stepped foot in his office.

Dr. visit

Posted on April 10th, 2013

I had a follow up appt with this doctor and again the office was spotless...the staff was very friendly and helpful...doctor can in to check me and was friendly but still a bit of bad bedside manner...I had to wait for a script and every few minutes the staff would tell me it would not be to long of a wait and it was not long at all. All in All I had a very positive visit with Doctor and his staff.

review

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I had a good office visit with Dr. Epstein...first off the office was spotless, the girls in the office were happy friendly and very kind...I had no wait time at all and Dr. did a total exam of my problem..yes his bedside manner is a little rough but I have dealt with worse..trust me..all in all my visit was very good.

worse doctor ever

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I had gone to this doctor for pain management for my lupus he had currently had me on vicodine as needed for pain I go to pick my prescription up to be told I am being discharged now I thought as needed was only when you needed it so how can they check a level if you don't take it all the time. his bed side manner sucks and all he cares about is getting paid he don't give a crap about his patients.

worst dr ever

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Do not waste your time with this dr. He is the worst Dr I've ever seen. All he wants to do is get you out of the office as fast as possible. Does not listen to you as the patient. Continues to write scripts, that are unnecessary, even when you ask to be taken off the med, he will increase the dosage. The only reason I gave 1 star is because you have to in order to fill out this review. Id give 0 (zero) stars for the whole thing. Save yourself some stress and aggravation, by finding someone else. His bedside manner is horrible!

Don't Waste Your Time or Money

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr Scott K Epstein shouldn't even have a medical license. In my opinion he should be rated no stars. I was in sever pain when I went ro him for neuropathy in my feet and hands. First visit he did nothing for me. Just wrote down some notes. Second visit a month later I was in more pain and again he took down some notes and did NOTHING. Didn't even make an appointment for me to come back. Did not prescribe any medication for me at all. Well that's ok 'cause I DON'T want to go back. I found a better doctor to go to. Epstein had no compassion or sympathy for me and my pain. I'm lucky if I saw him 5 mins for each visit. And I'm lucky if he had 5 words to say to me about my condition....STAY AWAY FROM THIS ALLEGED DOCTOR!!