Dr. Scott K Forman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott K Forman?

Great experience with a TOP NOTCH doctor.

It makes a difference when you have high confidence, but even better when it's everything you hoped for. Dr. Forman was patient and as instructive as I needed about the complexities of the operation. A great doctor for which I am eternally grateful, and reminded of his quality work, with every step I take.

N/a

I will highly recommend dr Scott Forman.

Dr. Forman was easy to talk to. Answered all my questions no matter how trivail they seemed. Was very patient and gentle. All this wanted me to be his star patient.

Bunion operation

Did an excellent job...would go to him again but he does not take medicare and I am now under medicare and a gap policy

Very good

I just wish he was more conservative with his incisions. Expect big scars.

I would refer anyone in need of a good foot/ankle surgeon to Dr. Forman. I cut my flexor tendon on top of my foot didnt realize it and was referred to him from a nurse I work with. I was misdiagnosed at the ER room and was simply stiched up. Once I was referred to him I called and I got an appointment within the week, and he got me scheduled for surgery within 24 hours.I am a very active person and although with this type of recovery healing is slow, I am 9 months post op and doing everything I was before the surgery.I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Saved My Hip

I was in a biking accident in which I broke the ball of my femur. The normal course of treatment was a replacement. Dr. Forman was on call and said that there was a chance of saving my hip--about 1 in 6 chance per the literature. He performed the surgery and now 15 years later I am jogging pain free--but still avoiding bikes.

Dr Scott Forman is an incredible doctor

Dr. Scott K Forman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.