Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott Kahan has the following 2 specialties
- Public Health
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 55
I started seeing Dr. Kahan several weeks ago for help with weight loss. Scott Kahan is by far the most compassionate, empathetic, and helpful doctor whom Ive had the pleasure to encounter. Some doctors are good at acting like they care, but he really does, and is full of useful, helpful tips to boot. It is so rare to find a physician who is bright, engaged, genuinely friendly, and so well-informed in his area of expertise. He takes his time and answers any questions that come up, encourages email as an adjunct to office services, and is always available. If youre thinking about seeing him, GO! You wont regret it.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Scott Kahan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions615 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Scott Kahan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.