Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott M Karlin has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Scott M Karlin has the following 21 expertise
- Facial Paralysis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Bell's Palsy
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Dr. Scott M Karlin has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Scott M Karlin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
dr. karlin was great. The only part of northeast ENT is that it took me to 3rd visit to get to spend any considerable time with dr. karlin. the first two visits i was seen by the PA only. The 2nd visit, I saw the PA for 5 minutes, got a paper that tells me where to get my CT scan, and that was it. I felt it was an awful waste of my copay, which is 35. Howevver, on the 3rd visit, Dr. Karlin spent a considerable amount of time with me explaining my condition. He was not once frustrated with my repeated questions and answered all of them very professionally. He furthermore showed a lot of care and attention towards me, a rare sight in doctors nowadays. Overall, so far, a good experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Scott M Karlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Atlanta Ear Nose And Throat Pc, 4385 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 250, Suwanee, GA
Dr. Scott M Karlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.