Dr. Scott Kasden Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kasden?

Dr Kasden is the Best Choice

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Hello everyone! If you are considering cosmetic surgery Dr. Kasden is your person. He does an amazing job of listening and then clearly communicates the best approach to ensure you receive your desired effect. I personally have had Mommy Makeover and Blepharoplasty with some liposuction around my chin. Both surgeries were intense and through it all Dr. Kasden was available with advice and clear steps needed to ease my fears. I am so grateful for his wisdom, direct and clear communication, and understanding my fears and giving me the advice when I need it to minimize them and focus on healing. Oh and the best part...the results are AMAZING! I highly recommend Dr. Kasden!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

After losing 90lbs I started my search for a plastic Surgeon to help me get rid of my extra skin and fat. A friend recommended Dr. Kasden so I called and set up an appointment. As someone who had never had surgery I had no idea what to expect at my consultation and was pretty nervous. Dr. Kasden spent almost 2 hours talking to me about what I needed and the process that goes with it. Before I ever left the consult I knew I would be going with Dr. Kasden. The amount of good things to say about him are endless, he’s great at making sure you know what will be done and how as well as easing any fears you might have. The day of surgery when I saw him he made sure that I didn’t have any other questions or concerns as well as kept everyone laughing with his jokes. He did a great job of making sure a nurse called my parents every hour while I was in surgery to keep them updated. I had my extended tummy tuck October 9th and I am so excited to see the final results as I’m already so happy with the work he did. I highly recommend Dr. Kasden because he has such great bedside manners and you can tell he really cares about his patients, plus he will keep you laughing at every appointment. Without a doubt he will be the only surgeon I ever use!

Excellent Results Thanks to a GREAT Surgeon!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Dr Kasden is the best. I did A LOT of research and I am so happy I ended up going with Dr Kasden. He is such a perfectionist and very knowledgeable which was able to put my mind to ease. I definitely recommend going to him!

Tummy Tuck --- Highly Recommend Dr. Kasden!!!!

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Initial consult was for tummy tuck. I decided to go with Dr. Kasden after reading many reviews from other doctors. Really caught my attention that he had so many 5 star reviews; as well as the fact that many stated how he was genuine and how he gives patients the attention and time to ask questions. After the consult I left feeling very confident in putting my surgery in his hands. All the reviews were correct!! He is genuine, answers all questions and most of all my health was considered before we even discussed setting any appointment. He did a wonderful job and follow up visits continued; making sure that scar healed properly and I was completely happy with outcome. And without question..... I am COMPLETELY happy with his work!!

Best Plastic Surgeon EVER! *Dr. Kasden*

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. Kasden is a physician that conducts himself AND his practice in an extremely professional manner. He takes the time to get to know you as a patient,and as a human-being. I have had a tummy tuck/lateral thigh lift,breast lift,lip fillers,and a series of other minimal procedures performed by Dr. Kasden,and there is absolutely NO comparison.[and I consulted with three other board-certified plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. K] A few days ago he performed a scar revision for my already 99.9% perfect result,and I still can't believe how great the results are! Dr. Kasden did the procedure solely and purely to ensure my complete happiness;he did not complete the scar revision to make money by any means,as it cost me very little. I know personally Dr. Kasden's heart,and there absolutely is not a more moral and ethically responsible physician out there that compares to Dr. Kasden! I recommend him to everyone I know,& will enjoy returning to him over the upcoming years for further procedures in the future. Dr. Kasden is not just a doctor,he is a true and honest friend. I just adore him...and if I could rate him higher than five stars,I WOULD!

Best Cosmetic Surgeon Ever!!!

Posted on July 9th, 2017

I'm so glad I chose Dr. Kasden for my procedure. He really cares about you from A-Z. You're not just a number to Dr. Kasden. His follow up is awesome. I love the results of my surgery. I couldn't ask for a better Surgeon. Beth is awesome as well, she does her best to get you seen around the time that is best for you. Very nice lady!!

Great experience

Posted on July 8th, 2017

Dr. Answeeed all of my question and allowed me to touch the implants. Recommended to me by a friend happy with her surgery.

Happy to have found his practice

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I rarely review my experiences online - good or bad, but am happy to write this one. Of course I did my research prior to scheduling. When I met Dr. Kasden I immediately felt comfortable with his personality, in depth H & P review, and experience. Without a doubt, I will be returning and am happy to have found his practice. Additionally, I will be passing along very positive referrals to family and friends.

BEST doctor ever!!!

Posted on May 13th, 2017

In my mind, having cosmetic surgery is a very personal undertaking. Especially when it's your breasts. I couldn't imagine having gone through it with anyone else. Most compassionate and caring man I know. Thanks Doc...

AMAZING results-Necklift-TOP NOTCH SURGEON

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Top notch surgeon, responsive, personable, sharp, direct, leaves no question unanswered. Totally in tune with patients. His team works together seamlessly. Reasonable price, pleased beyond my expectations with outcome and aftercare. The man is a genius in chemistry when it comes to “mixing the right cocktail of medications” to bring you to twilight state & keep you pain free during the procedure. Impressive - I have no memory of the procedure (necklift in office).

Fabulous experience

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Always a fabulous experience. Dr. Kasden is patient and fully explains everything involved. I received Botox on forehead to relieve my "squint" lines. Excellent work!!

Awesome eyelid result

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I've used Dr. Kasden for a past breast augmentation and facelift. Last week I had my upper eyelids done to reduce the amount of sagging skin. The procedure was done in his office. I drove myself there and home. I had the surgery on a Friday and the sutures came out 4 days later. My eyelids are still a little swollen and pink, but nothing I can't cover up with eyeshadow and some concealer. I wear readers, so no one has really even commented on the swelling I have left over. Once again, he did an awesome job! When I tell people how old I am, they are genuinely surprised and not just being nice. It's amazing how much sagging eyelids can age a person, and since the procedure is done in his office, and it's a pretty quick procedure, I'd highly recommend you look into it with Dr. Kasden if your eyelids are making you look older and tired.