Dr. Scott E Kasner Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Kasner?

stroke survivor

i was referred to dr. kasner by the attending physician at a local trauma center after i was treated with t-pa for an ischemic stroke. dr. kasner's caring and concern for me prompted me to dismiss my original neurologist and continue treatment with dr. kasner. he was very responsive to my emotional needs at that very difficult time. i am happy to say that i am now leading a normal active life, thanks to dr k.'s compassionate concern. a high light of being treated by dr. kasner was his availablity via email. i was able to ask questions about my recovery anytime, and always received a satisfactory response. this went a long way in aiding my emotional recovery after the stroke.

Dr. Scott E Kasner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.