The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Kasteler MD
Dr. John S Kasteler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jeffersonville, IN, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kasteler is affiliated with Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. John S Kasteler has 2 locations
Dr. John S Kasteler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. John S Kasteler has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. John S Kasteler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Kasteler - Posted on April 23rd, 2018
Great staff!!! And Dr. Kasteler too!!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Kasteler - Posted on October 31st, 2017
Prompt and efficient
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Kasteler - Posted on July 26th, 2017
Efficfiency and thoroughness
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Kasteler - Posted on June 20th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Kasteler - Posted on May 29th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kasteler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Dr. John S Kasteler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. John S Kasteler
Dr. Kasteler is a Board Certified Dermatologist, an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine (Dermatology) at University of Louisville and participates in the education of medical students, dermatology residents and residents in other specialties. Dr. Kasteler is married with five children. He enjoys time spent with his family and on a golf course.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John S Kasteler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jeffersonville, IN.