Dr. Scott Katzen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Katzen?

Great Doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2016

This doctor saved my life when I had a heart attack. I am forever grateful to him. I think he's an excellent doctor. I'm not thrilled with the front desk staff however, and when I left a message on the medication messaging my meds were never called in.

Posted on June 6th, 2013

It was easy to get in to see this doctor. He spent enough time with me but i do not feel he listened. He quickly disqualified my concerns with his opinion. He offers me an accurate diagnosis through testing, with which I am satisfied. The office staff is very busy. I had wait over a month to get in for testing. The technicians seemed competent. If I have more concerns in the future I will find a different doctor.

Posted on January 20th, 2017