Dr. Scott W Kauma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott W Kauma?

I have been very happy with Dr Kauma and his nurses.

Great Doctor, Very Confident in his care.

RN

My first meeting with Dr. Kauma I had to hold back tears as he suffocated me with the overwhelming statistics about the decreased chances of actually becoming pregnant. He did not go over any of our symptoms nor talk to us about our past medical history ( PCOS)... Not a good start. We had two unsuccessful IUI's and over 4,000 dollars in the hole with nothing to show for it other than two periods, and a lot of crying/grieving. through out that whole process, we did not receive any follow up, Not one phone call or explanation of why things did not work out. ( the last cycle I had two mature eggs and a high sperm count). There was no direction from him what so ever. My husband and I are moving on to a different doctor.

I would never recommend this doctor to any of my friends or family. He does not care about his patients and is extremely selfish. He up and left with out notice during out IVF cycle. He does not care about his patients at all.