Dr. Scott Kay Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kay?

Dr. Scott Kay is the best!

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr. Scott Kay is an excellent ear, nose and throat doctor. He is highly professional, exceptionally skilled and I always feel confident when I need to see him. The staff is friendly and the waiting room is comfortable and relaxing. I highly recommend Dr. Kay to anyone who has ear, nose and throat issues as well as allergy problems.

Most ARROGANT Doctor EVER

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Do not waste your time or money. He was so rude to my daughter. He made us feel unwanted and stupid for being there. I read one review that said he is more in love with himself than his patients...pretty much sums it up! Horrible!

Most ARROGANT Doctor EVER

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Big ego

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Not too friendly and didn't take my questions seriously

Posted on November 4th, 2014

Outstanding physician with excellent clinical and diagnostic skills.

Best ENT doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Dr Kay is an extremely competent ENT doctor. I am confident in his expertise to diagnose and treat. I have been a patient for many years and have always found Dr Kay is able to put his patients at ease as well maintain professionalism.

Posted on July 7th, 2014

I waited over 1 hour the 2 times I have gone to his office. When I got into the office he gave me a quick exam, no apology for the wait and then proceeded to type on his computer. No bedside manner, very arrogant, and annoyed when you ask a question about your condition. He never solved my problem. Do yourself a favor and go to another doctor. He is more interested in getting as many patients in his office as he can then helping his patients. He should not be a doctor.

Unprofessional

Posted on May 5th, 2014

The doctor and the staff treat patients with disrespect. You will be waiting for hours in the waiting room, the nurses are rude over the phone and they will force you to come to the office for five minutes just to hear test results so they can bill your insurance. I saw many old people waiting in the room that had hard time to sit still and I felt sorry for them. How cruel is this place. There are doctors who care, this place is all about billing insurance.

Not worth the wait

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Be prepared to wait for hours!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Just the worst. If you have a lot of hours to spend in a waiting room, this is your guy. Never less than an hour and a half wait time, and then, like the other reviewers mentioned, no apology or even the simple courtesy to recognize that you were kept waiting so long. Brought me back in several times for no reason. Even after you're there, they can't tell you how much longer you'll be waiting. Even cheap restaurants can tell you how long the wait will be! These guys are less professional than a Fridays...

Last on my ENT list!

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

First, Dr. Kay's wait time is ridiculous. I waited an hour and a half or more at each visit.The nurse told me that he overbooks and sees about 28 patients a day. Dr. Kay could not figure out what was wrong with my ear. After a number of tests, MRI, etc. he still could not offer a diagnosis. When I offered my own thoughts, since it is my body and I do know what I'm experiencing, he refused to listen and smirked at me. He does spend the whole time looking at his computer and does not even review your test results before he meets with you.If you ask him questions, he gets all pompous and arrogant. He also throws out scary terms like, "It could be a brain tumor or MS, like he's saying it could be the cold or flu." No sensitivity or common sense there.Scares you to death.The worst thing is he doesn't explain anything clearly, ever.He's just so short and rude. I took my sweet husband with me the last time I went and after we left the office, he turned to me and and said, "I can't believe you didn't jump off the table and let him have it!" He was livid. No way do I trust Dr. Kay or his judgement. I won't go back.

Poor experience with this ENT

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I had the same experience as most of these other reviews. Extremely long wait times. I sat there for almost 2 hours once, with no explanation or apology. Spends most of the session turned away typing on his computer. Doesn't feel like he's listening, and his notes from prior appointments seemed inaccurate. I would never go back to this practice.