- Springfield Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott K Kellogg has 2 locations
Dr. Scott K Kellogg has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Scott K Kellogg Accepts the Following Insurance
- 100 Medical Center Dr Springfield , OH (937) 523-4147
- 100 Medical Center Dr At North St Springfield , OH 45504
More about Dr. Scott K Kellogg
Dr. Kellogg graduated from the Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1979. He works in Springfield, OH and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kellogg is affiliated with Springfield Regional Medical Center and Mercy Memorial Hospital.