Dr. Scott L Knappenberger Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Scott L Knappenberger?

Endoscopic sinus surgery

Had endoscopic sinus surgery to correct and open blockage from another ENT's work from 15 months prior. Dr. Scott Knappenberger was completely thorough, accurate, offers options, up front about recoup time and process. He and his staff kept in contact with me after the surgery to ensure I was doing well. Wish every physician was like him!!

Best doctor i have been to in years,I would recommend Him to any one he is great!

Should get a 0

First visit sept. 2013,I had brought in results of thyroid test.He walked in tossed his clip board on table upside down and ask what can I do for you.would not discuss test at all.Told me to wait 6 months and do a second one.my primary care doctor said,well I guess that's ok but make sure you do follow up.They just called and said everthing is fine with test.Copy of test I got I think it will require surgery,lower left lobe has small tumor.going to someone else.Very arrogant and talked down to me,no respect for my concerns at all.

Dr. Scott L Knappenberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.