Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott A Kolander MD
Dr. Scott A Kolander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pennington, NJ, with other offices in Ewing, NJ and Ewing, NJ . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolander is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott A Kolander has 3 locations
2 Capital Way Ste 356
Pennington, NJ 08534
1230 Parkway Ave
Ewing, NJ 08628
850 Bear Tavern Rd Ste 309
Ewing, NJ 08628
Dr. Scott A Kolander has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Scott A Kolander has the following 10 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott A Kolander - Posted on February 1st, 2008
Dr. Kolander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Scott A Kolander Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Scott A Kolander's office for more information.
2 Capital Way Ste 356 Pennington, NJ : (609) 883-5454
1230 Parkway Ave Ewing, NJ 08628
850 Bear Tavern Rd Ste 309 Ewing, NJ 08628
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott A Kolander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pennington, NJ.