Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott H Kozin has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Brachial Plexus Neuropathies
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Joint Instability
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Forearm Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
We adore Dr. Scott Kozin. He has opened up so many opportunities for our son, born with a brachial plexus injury. His clinic is the best. You may wait a while for your first appointment, but you won't mind once you're with him -- any wait is because he takes all the time a patient (or parents!) need to assess, answer questions, and give you all the information you need. Never before have I heard of a surgeon who *doesn't* cut unless it is absolutely needed. Dr. Kozin is also lovely, loving, and gets to know the family SO well. We will be forever grateful to him.
Excellent, caring doctor, cannot say enough good things about him. Dr. Kozin is very professional, knowledgeable, and practiced, very personable. My daughter has had one surgery and has seen him yearly for about 5 years now, and he is just as kind and interested in us as the first time we met. Very reachable, very caring.
America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2008, 2014, 2016, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Scott H Kozin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShriners Hospital For Children, 3551 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Scott H Kozin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.