Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott L Kramer has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Scott Kramer is an excellent Doctor. My first visit made me feel secure for having a surgery. His bedside manner is one of the special traits that you seldom see now a days . He has that sincere concern about His Patient and treat them with respect and important. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His Nurse and Secretary are also caring that takes away your fear as you enter His office, "GREAT TEAM".
Hello... I have been going to Women's Health Specialist (Fremont, CA) for about 20 years... The staff there is very competent - and all of the staff are very friendly and helpful. My Gynecologist is Dr. Scott Kramer. I had been to two other Gynecologists prior to seeing Dr. Kramer - and neither could compare or hold a candle to Dr. Kramer. He is a Gynecologist you can trust. He really cares about you as a patient (you're not just a number) and he provides you with all possible options based on your current health concern. There came a point in my life where my menstrual periods became extremely heavy each month. Dr. Kramer worked with me to determine what is the best way to decrease my monthly flow - and to finally stop it. He never told me what I should do - he said here are your options - providing pros and cons, and also next steps should one option not work as I would like it to (based on my health). After trying different options that worked at the time (and each time I was happy with the results) - I finally opted to have a hysterectomy. The time in my life when I made this decision - was the best time, and right decision. Dr. Kramer completed my hysterectomy at Washington Outpatient Surgery Center in Fremont, CA. The operation was a complete success! My care at Washington Outpatient Surgery Center was fabulous! All of the staff, admitting staff, all of the nurses, and anesthesiologist took the best possible care of me and made my surgery and night stay in the surgery center very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Scott Kramer.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2016, 2010, 2014, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus
Dr. Scott L Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsScott Landis Kramer MD, 2333 Mowry Ave Ste 201, Fremont, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott L Kramer in this video.
Dr. Scott L Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.