Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott A Kripke has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Scott A Kripke has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Scott A Kripke has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott A Kripke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have a simple case of polinital cyst and this supposed doctor took a look at it and says its not a polinital cyst and sends me away in less than two minutes of exam after two other doctors and an emergency room surgeon confirm the case. Every symptom points to it, but his narrow perception denied me any service which was greatly needed only to have a better surgeon confirm and remove. My reccomendation is find a real professional and kick this amateur out of the field which he obviously is underqualified for. Aside from his cold demeanor and lack of professionalism the office was clean and tidy.
I've seen Dr. Kripke a few times now because I have a strong history of breast cancer in my family. While thankfully I've not had any problems, my OB sent me to Dr. Kripke to follow-up from a mammogram. He is so thorough and clearly explains things, and listens to my thoughts & concerns. Test results are also right at the tip of his fingers via computer in the exam rooms, which is nice. I highly recommend this doctor!
Dr Kripke performed a mastectomy on me after a lumpectomy revealed my DCIS was more extensive than originally thought.He was kind, compassionate, and thorough. He called after hours and spent time (Friday night at 5:30) with me and my husband to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood the next steps.I recommend highly Dr. Kripke!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kripke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott A Kripke in this video.
Dr. Scott A Kripke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.