Dr. Scott Kripke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Kripke?

Posted on September 26th, 2017

The best of the best! Outstanding doctor, caring, attentive and kept me informed during and after surgery.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Very attentive. Would definitely go back.

incompetent DR

Posted on September 11th, 2014

I have a simple case of polinital cyst and this supposed doctor took a look at it and says its not a polinital cyst and sends me away in less than two minutes of exam after two other doctors and an emergency room surgeon confirm the case. Every symptom points to it, but his narrow perception denied me any service which was greatly needed only to have a better surgeon confirm and remove. My reccomendation is find a real professional and kick this amateur out of the field which he obviously is underqualified for. Aside from his cold demeanor and lack of professionalism the office was clean and tidy.

Excellent doctor who listens!

Posted on December 9th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Kripke a few times now because I have a strong history of breast cancer in my family. While thankfully I've not had any problems, my OB sent me to Dr. Kripke to follow-up from a mammogram. He is so thorough and clearly explains things, and listens to my thoughts & concerns. Test results are also right at the tip of his fingers via computer in the exam rooms, which is nice. I highly recommend this doctor!

Terrific Doc

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Dr Kripke performed a mastectomy on me after a lumpectomy revealed my DCIS was more extensive than originally thought.He was kind, compassionate, and thorough. He called after hours and spent time (Friday night at 5:30) with me and my husband to make sure all of our questions were answered and that we understood the next steps.I recommend highly Dr. Kripke!

Great doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Dr. Kripke performed my bilateral mastectomy. He was very compassionate about my cancer diagnosis and I appreciated his straighforward answers to my questions. He was quick to return calls, even if they were outside of regular office hours. I have recommended him to friends and family and always receive great feedback on him. Thanks Dr. Kripke!

Posted on August 8th, 2017