Dr. Scott A Kurzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott A Kurzer?

The women In the office need fired.

Doctor Kurzer is not only my doctor he has become a true friend

Good Care and Nice

Dr. Kurzer keeps up with my husband's health changes and adapts his medications accordingly, taking very good care of him. He, and his nurse, Mia, are a a wonderful caring and happy team. They make the experience of going to the doctor a good thing.

Great doctor!!

JUST STARTED SEEING DR KURZER SEVERAL MONTHS AGO, AND AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH HIM. NOW MY MOTHER SEES HIM AS WELL. WE ARE BOTH SO HAPPY WITH HIM! HE LISTENS REALLY WELL, ASKS QUESTIONS, CHECKS INTO THINGS. EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN A DOCTOR. EXCELLENT OFFICE MANAGER AS WELL!

He was my mothers doctor before she passed, He was very caring and compassionate,that alone is hard to find in any doctor,the care she received was better than great.Not only was he her doctor but he was mine, my husband, my granddaughters and daughter, and other family members, everyone was very pleased with the care received from Dr.Kurzer

Dr. Kurzer was mine and my daughters doctor, he took VERY EXCELLENT care of both of us, especially my daughter! My daughter who was an infant at the time was diagnosed with torticollis where she couldn't turn her head one direction. And as a result one side of her head was flat. Dr. Kurzer helped fight with the insurance company for my daughter to receive a shaping helmet for her. And that to me is a great doctor!!! As well as taking care of me and my daughter, he cared for my parents, and grandmother he truly is a superb family doctor!

My Favorite Doctor

I started seeing Dr Kurzer a year ago .I just love his bed side manner.He make me feel so welcome and calm.I got a letter saying he is leaving the MtCarmel hospital.And i am so defestated I will hunt him and go where he goes even if it to go to another hospital.He is so kind and understanting I will no see no 1 else please me know where he goes

DR KURZER IS A VERY KIND AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR, I RECOMMEND HIS PRACTICE TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Dr. Scott A Kurzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.