3.8
  • 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Scott Darling?

My eye looks great!

My Son Had Horrible Acne And No One Could Help Until Dr. Darling

Rest legs and pain in feet

BHRT No more hot flashes or weight gain.

Willing to help!

Unethical! Bad Experience-Billing

I have never went to a place where you have surgery, and go for a post op visit to remove stitches, and the doctor decides to talk to you about something irrelevant to the visit and charges you for the visit. I did not bring on the topic, the nurse actually removed my stitches and I was ready to go and the doctor came in and started talking to me about Acne, and because I am not rude, I answered his questions and he charged me, so a visit that should have been otherwise covered under the surgery service was now a huge bill. I don't think doctors have the right to do this. Horrible Experience. I have called his office SEVERAL times to talk to the office billing manager, and she NEVER calls me back. Apparently she is not available to the public. So if I don't pay, then they will send me to collections. Tell me how this is right!!!!!!!

worst Restess legs ev

Vein Issues

Do Your Research

I will only see board certified dermatologists from this point on. My experience with this doctor is the least professional I have ever experienced. Had I not followed my gut and had a thorough check up with a another dermo days after seeing Darling I would likely be facing a dangerous medical situation. You have to follow your own instincts. Unfortunately, I did not initially follow mine.

Double Check Your Insurance!

Irritated that they took my insurance card on my original visit and billed me for the first visit - which I paid by credit card. Then they called me back after my second visit and asked to add my second visit to my credit card so that "this charge could also be credited toward my insurance deductible." Their words. When I received my explanation of benefits from my insurance provider, they stated that Dr. Darling was not part of the network. Dr. Darlings office surely knew that they were out of network for my insurance company, yet they led me to believe that they were part of the network. Now I've lost the entire amount of my billing toward my insurance deductible. Also - before I left on my last visit, they all but twisted my arm into writing a great review of their service. Don't let them do that to you! Write the review at home if you want to. After the dust settles. My bad for not looking this up on my insurance website first. Their bad for not being honest with me. I won't use their service again - or recommend them. This was underhanded.

Had Adult Acne

Skin cancer

Dr. Scott Darling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Liberty, MO.