Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Faulkner
Dr. Scott Faulkner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Nashville, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Faulkner is affiliated with Community Hospital Inc, Southern Hills Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center South. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Faulkner has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Faulkner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital Inc
Southern Hills Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center South
Sumner Regional Medical Center
Trousdale Medical Center
47 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Scott Faulkner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott Faulkner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.