Dr. Scott Laker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Laker?

God-send for the uninsured

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Today, it will be a week since my inguinal hernia repair and I feel great! I am well on my way to returning to an active lifestyle. Dr. Laker is an incredible professional who actually cares for all aspects of his patients...really. With no insurance, the surgery was completely self pay. Dr Laker is a God-send for people like me whose other option is to pay thousands more at a hospital. Dr Laker saw me b4 and aft. surgery and, along with his staff, made me feel comfortable throughout the whole thing. Dr Laker: very competent, caring, and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Perfect

Posted on October 15th, 2013

There is so much to say about Dr. Laker, first I've have never been as comfortable with a doctor as I was with Dr. Laker. I usually go into a office with a list of questions, and doubts. But Dr. Laker was so thorough with his questions and answers, I could barely get to my questions he had already answer them for me. During my prep for the surgery, ( I have had other types of Surgeries) I was put at such ease that I basically just closed my eyes, & let him WORK HIS MAGIC. I work after the surgery without stress, and confident that he did a JOB W ELL DONE. Every return appointment he has been encouraging, strict, as well as patient, with me. My last appoint is coming up, and I will be sad not to see him again, but confident, in my knowledge of how to take care of what I have accomplished.

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I had such a wonderful experience with Dr Laker. He was referred by my medical doctor. I had seen several surgeons before him that told me nothing could be done to help me. Dr Laker spent a lot of time with me explaining in detail what he was planning on doing to help me. Three weeks later he did surgery on me and I haven't felt this good in years. Thank you so much Dr Laker!

grateful patient

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr Laker was one of the kindest and most caring doctors I have ever met. I credit him with not only making my life so much more enjoyable but for also saving it! I will never forget him.

Wish all Dr.s would be like Dr. Laker

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Laker treated me for SI joint issues. He was able to determine which SI was problematic with minimal injections. New patient appointment was problematic because the phone system routed calls to the scheduler's voice mail that said, not taking calls for 2 weeks. Over the next 3 month, the scheduling problems were fixed and it was easy to get appointments.Office staff are exceptonal and not stressed out! Surgery staff excellent and caring.

Posted on March 28th, 2017