Dr. Scott Leary Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Scott Leary?

excellent surgeon

Posted on August 4th, 2017

smart, compassionate & performed THREE complicated surgeries. He is brilliant. I was misdiagnosed by a minimum of 6-7 physicians & he got the situation immediately,. His MA, Laura, read my first email & I was in surgery in less than a week. If not for Dr. Leary & his staff I would be in a wheelchair either as a quadriplegic or paraplegic.

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Excellent surgeon .. correct and professional

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Saved my wife's life. What more can I say?

If you're not a success story you might as well go elsewhere

Posted on August 21st, 2015

In my opinion Dr. Leary is a joke if you are not 1 of his success stories he just passes you on to a pain specialist who is running his office out of a mop closet that is baffled that I was even sent to his office,because Dr Leary practices the same medicine and or pain options.I'm not looking to get pills pushed on to me I'm looking for answers about my feet being numb and a vibration in my left leg that's consistent,but apparently he doesn't have any answers.So I would not recommend this Dr to anyone for his lack of compassion to his patients that do not benefit from one of his surgeries

I can now live my life

Posted on October 7th, 2014

I had three discs fused in my neck two years ago by Dr. Leary. This surgery changed my life I am now living a more complete life, not completely pain free but manageable. He likes you to get X-rays at his office, however I always have them taken in my hometown and bring them with me. The X-ray techs and radiologist ask me who did my surgery because its textbook perfect. He's not super personable, but what surgeon is.? I think his offices very professional and very informative. The surgery center was very nice and clean. I would recommend him to friends and family in a heart beat.

excellent

Posted on January 14th, 2014

Dr Leary has been a very personable & caring doctor everytime I have been in to see him. I feel the work he did for me, 7 fused vertibrea in my neck literally saved my life! I can live with pain, as long as I can still walk & talk & play with my grandson. Don't you agree!?!

THIS GUY IS INCREDIBLE - A PURE PERFECTIONIST !

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I had a bad crash with my bicycle hitting a car that too a wrong turn, got lifted to the Emergency and Dr. Leary fixed my spine. He did it so well, that after 6 months I got back to training/racing triathlons. Since then I raced 2 Ironman triathlons and many many others, along with cycling races, etc.Recently I had another surgery to REMOVE the hardware, since my spine recovered so well because of the successful surgery. I wasn't forced to go with Dr. Leary for this 2nd surgery and he was not within the network of my insurance. However, I still decided to go with him, because I TRUST him. I would do it again the same way, anytime.If I go to a neurosurgeon I don't need to be pampered and spoken nice words, I need a doctor who knows what he/she is doing and a perfectionist of his trade. One millimeter of failure with spine surgery can cost my complete health and future.And if you go on his website you will see more amazing achievements of this young doctor.There are many neurosurgeons out there who are maybe the best entertainers or listeners, but guess what: it doesn't matter if they mess up your spine, or your surgery will fail.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

We felt that Dr. Leary explained the problem very clearly. Scheduling the surgery was efficiently handled. The surgery was much easier than I anticipated and the recovery pretty much pain free. Follow up visits went smoothly. I would recommend Dr. Leary to friend and have already done so.

Rude

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Dr Leary is so rude and inconsiderate. He shows no compassion for his patients

Incredible Spine surgeon

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I can literally say I am still walking because of Dr. Scott Leary. He is a very good & serious surgeon. My spine is a mess, other doctors ignored the problems. I can't say enough about this doctor, it's rare to find a surgeon with knowledge,listening skills & who is extremely competent and kind as well. The only thing that could be improved upon is the follow up work from the staff after the visit. Sad it's not better as this reflects on the doctor himself, his staff should care more about how this is perceived.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I had a great experience at Dr. Learys office from the minute I checked in with Roxane to being roomed by Tena and she assured me Dr.Leary was the best which put my mind at ease, Tracy coming in and asking questions and once again reasurring me about Dr. Leary. When I met Dr. Leary he was compasionate and knowledgeable took his time answered all my questions and explained everything fully. I'm very pleased with my wonderful expierience at his office and highly recommend him to everyone

Posted on October 16th, 2017