Dr. Thomas S Lindley Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Thomas S Lindley?

He was so personable as well as skilled that I felt badly when my visits were done! All's well, tho.

Wish I would have read these reviews before I let Dr. Quack near me. I was referred to him by my doctor after he retired. Biggest mistake ever!! Nothing he did was right and of course "not his fault" I wouldn't let my worst enemy near this doctor. Weirdo! I didn't even want to give him the one star required to move ahead with this review!

I am 9 weeks post-op following a breast reduction and very pleased with the results. There have been no major complications or unexpected concerns. Prior to my surgery, I sat down with Dr. Lindley and we discussed the results I was seeking. My pre-op size was 36F. The objective was to relieve stress from my upper back and shoulders and to reduce my breast size as much as possible. Dr. Lindley was very thorough in discussing the surgery and post-op expectation during the initial exam. I had a clear understanding that it would be impossible to determine where my final size would end up at until after the swelling had subsided. This was understandable considering that my breast size increases and decreases as my weight fluctuates and because the recovery process is quite lengthy… anything can change. 9 weeks post-op and I am currently at a 36D, my shoulders and upper back feel much lighter and I'm happy to report this one procedure gives a much more youthful appearance to my overall physique. I found Dr. Lindley's bedside manner to be very professional and pleasant. The day of my surgery, Dr. Lindley visited with me prior to the surgery and checked on me a couple hours post-op, as well as the following morning when he discharged me. I feel that he has monitored my recovery closely. I've also found his nurse and the rest of the staff at his office to be very professional and friendly.

Crooked breasts after implant

Breasts are totally different sizes. 1 nipple is higher than the other. I should have gone back to get them fixed. His nurse talked me into a large C when I only wanted a medium C.

HORRIBLE

His breast augmentations turn out horrible!!!! Choose a different doctor!!!!

Myself and 2 of my friends have had breast augmentation by Dr. Lindley. All 3 of us are unhappy with our results. All 3 of us have talked to him about our feelings. He did not try to solve any of these issues. He actually said they were not his fault and nothing he did wrong in the surgery, which to me is weird because my natural breasts didn't have a dent in them. I WOULD NOT suggest him to anyone!!!!!!!! Go elsewhere, he doesn't seem to care about anything besides the paycheck.

I made the biggest mistake of my life using Dr. Lindley as my surgeon. I have since gone to 2 different plastic surgeons that said the scarring that was left was completely unnecessary and should have been very minimal. I do not suggest this doctor to anyone!