The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott C Lindsay has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Scott C Lindsay has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Scott C Lindsay has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
He didn't listen to me when I wanted to be put under first time around. I'm glad he didn't though because I was able to feel Exactly where he overextracted during Lopo. I went to get a scar revision from a near death surgery I had years before. He did a good job of fixing the scar from my feeding tube, which was fused to my abdomen. Other than that it was a nightmare. I had to get two revisions just to make it look remotely normal. I'm looking to get a third because there is still an area across my stomach that is completely different from the rest. The other revisions helped but it is still ridiculous. Compare it to one area where you can "pinch an inch" and another where you can pinch two. I'm 5'5" at 135 and I'm active. After spending 20,000 with very good plastic surgeons following him, it still needs work.
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Scott C Lindsay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
Locations & DirectionsBerks Plastic Surgery, 50 Commerce Dr, Reading, PA
Dr. Scott C Lindsay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.