Dr. Scott E Litwiller Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott E Litwiller?

Didn't even do a physical exam

Only really saw the PA. Waste of time and money. Floowup was useless.

Horrible staff-inattentive Doctor

The staff was incredibly rude-from the receptionist to the nurses, just plain unbearably rude. I came in to discuss my bladder being adhered to my abdominal wall, but he only wanted to discuss my kidney stones. He insisted I needed immediate surgery for kidney stones I've had for years. It was just ridiculous. I asked for some water because they needed a urine sample, but the nurse tried to insist I needed to be catheterized. I refused and asked for some water. The nurse brought the water and spilled on the floor. She then turned and walked out without saying a word. Then a different nurse came in and she wanted to do everything the previous nurse had done over again. Also, they insisted on a vaginal exam. I've been to urologists before, and I've never had anyone require a pelvic exam. It was extremely unnerving.

Please Read!!!!!

I find it hard to believe that this doctor is still being allowed to practice medicine. He is being well protected by Dr. Forrest and this mega urological group. Do your research ladies before allowing this man to do any type of procedure on you. You will regret it for the rest of your life! Find another urologist outside of this group. They are all in bed together over there and protect each other even when they have made mistakes and caused great pain and suffering. I am writing this review because I don't want to hear of anyone else being caused a life time condition by his incompetence. Do yourself a favor and run!!!!!!

Dr. Litwiller is a great doctor. He dealt with my having a very large kidney stone. He saved my kidney. I highly recommend him!

If you are thinking about seeing Dr. Litwiller, run!! He is egotistical and has a horrible bedside manner. it amazes me that he specializes in womens urological problems. I had surgery and got a very bad infection afterwards. He seemed to take it as a personal affront. He also does not listen. I am still having problems.

Arrogant, test happy, rx happy

I was "assigned" to this doctor after mine retired. My first visit was awful, his nurse practitioner came in first. Every answer I gave was met with a scolding and finger shaking..."You Stop That!". Then he came in and was less abrasive but gave me prescriptions I didn't need. The best thing he did do was prescribe physical therapy for pelvic floor and bladder, now she was awesome. Fast forward to follow-ups he required, where I found out Elmiron has been found to have a placebo effect and he would allow me to stop taking it if I wanted. Really? After thousands of $$ he will let me stop or let me keep taking this expensive drug! I have so much more to say but let me sum it up.......right now I am in pain and discomfort over a weekend after being in there twice this week. I am contacting my PC Monday to get a referral. After 7-8 years I'm done with them. Must say though, the nurses helped me and showed above average compassion and the physical therapist for bladder is wonderful. Bottom line is Avoid This Doctor like the plague. He punishes if he isn't worshipped. Are we in North Korea?

I like him alot

Please DO NOT go to this doctor. He did an unnecessary bladder biopsy on me. I haven't been the same since. It turned out that the small amount of blood in my urine was some small kidney stones. I had to go to a another doctor to find this out. He never bothered to consider that it could be something besides bladder cancer. I now have IC that I believe was caused by the surgery. I will have it the rest of my life unless a cure is found. I agree wit the person who said that most of the urologists in Tulsa are in this group, and it's hard to see a urologist with out going to this group of doctors. I Woukd rather drive to OKC to see a doctor than go to this doctor or any of the other doctors in this group! It's all about the money over there. You can almost smell the money when you walk in the front door!

Rude and Obnoxious

I used this doctor several years ago. His office staff was very nice and professional. Once you got back into the exam room, the staff there were rude and unfeeling. I had surgery and ended up with a catheter in place for 3 weeks after surgery. I was told that I would not remember having to wear a catheter at home, but I would remember having to have another surgery. It has been 9 years and I can still remember every part of that ordeal. I got to wear a catheter because HE did not place the tube in place correctly during surgery. He was arrogant and caused great pain when he realized he made a mistake. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

Fed up

Dr. Litwiller is very rude. His office staff is not knowledgeable about lab results. Office staff is rude and impersonal. Dr. Litwiller orders the same diagnostic procedures over and over. He prescribes expensive medications that do not work. He makes promises that he has not kept. It is very hard to change to a new urologist because his office employs the majority of urologists in this area. He is rough when performing procedures. His nurse practitioner is rarely available. I could go on and on. I thought it was just me that felt this way, but I see that I am not alone.

DR Scott Litwiller

Dr litwiller is a very helpful and kind doctor.I do not see why there are many bad reviews on him.I would definantely reccomend him to a friend!

Dr. Litwiller