Dr. Scott D London Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott D London?

The Right Doctor for the Right Person

Dr. London was chosen for me by one of my Primary Care givers. Just as they chose one of the more direct, to the point, straight forward members of this practice for my husband who has all these traits. They chose for me Dr. Scott London who is gentle, caring, willing to listen to and comment on my many and varied questions with patience and a desire to clarify and educate. Good match! He not only listened but came to understand what kind of a person, as my job is very strenuous physically and I have a strong work ethic, and what kind of patient I am, willing to fight though pain but also appreciative of acknowledgement of that fact. In both cases the right doctor for the right person is a blessing that makes sinus surgery at whatever level a more bearable experience.

Controlled and Compasionate

I was referred to Dr. London by my surgeon and I have found him to be amazing. He is thorough and yet very controlled when speaking to you. I had the need to contact his office and request a return my call. Not only did he return the call that same day; but he called again as I had not had the opportunity to return his call. Rare quality these days in doctors to call one let alone twice.

Dr. London's staff is extremely unprofessional. The billing person was unable to determine a billing code for a hearing aid and dismissed me as a patient without the doctor's knowledge within an extreme attitude. However, the office accepts my insurance for all other procedures. If you have United Healthcare insurance, you will be treated like a third-class citizen.

Highly recommended

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. London for years. Office visits are quick and easy. Dr. London will take the time to make any additional observations (e.g. hearing test, fiber optic microscope) during your visit without having to schedule an extra appointment. His office staff is also very nice and helpful. Dr. London is also a great surgeon, and I highly recommend him to anyone considering ENT surgery. Overall, a great guy and a brilliant doctor.