Dr. Scott D Lunin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott D Lunin?

GREAT DOCTOR

Have seen Dr Lunin since 2003 and you won't find a better more caring profession, friendly doctor anywhere!

A little rushed sometimes

This last visit was really disappointing to me! He came in asked how I was seemed to be in a hurry and said anything new? I said no but during my supposed exam he pretended to listen to my lungs but honestly barely put his stethoscope to my chest! Usually asks me to take a deep breath didn't instead he talked while supposedly listening then ran to his computer and spoke into his recorder thing that he reads off the computer screen my history! He had asked me when I go to my what I call real oncologist at moffitt cancer center in Tampa I told him yet he recorded the date wrong then couldn't get out of there fast enough! I was very disappointed in this as well as when I went to have my treatment because the girl I checked in with also seemed very rushed and barely gave me the time of day! I have cancer! They should slow down and take more time they are no moffitt for sure!!!

Extreme Warm caring bedside Manor

I have been seeing Dr Lunin for several months for treatment only so that I don't have to drive to Tampa every three weeks and he's never been anything but very caring attentive and is truly looking out for me when he's with me! Recently I was to sick to go to my treatment and forgot to call to reschedule! About two hours after my appointment would have been Dr Lunin personally called me to make sure I was ok! He could have had a nurse call but that's not what he does! He also made arrangements for the scheduler to call me later to reschedule my appointment! That's pretty rare and welcomed care!

One of the Best

A caring, knowledgeable physician.

Dr. Scott Lunin

Dr. Lunin has been remarkable in the way he has cared for my wife(Debra Vargas).Since she was diagnosed with stage three colon cancer four years ago she has been in his care. His expertise in her treatments are second to none as are his compassion and thoughtfulness of his patients He has restored my wife's faith in her ability to get better. Thank You Dr. Lunin

Highly Recommend

Professional, Knowledgeable and Caring

My father is one of Dr.Lunin's patients. I have found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and caring in a way you don't see very many doctors anymore. He has gone out of his way on numerous occasions to return my phone calls or e-mails. In my opinion he is the best.