Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott M Gilbert has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 6
Nice guy, very quiet, but very unreliable. If hearing back from your doctor is important to you, then beware, he cares more about his honors and awards then he does his patients. He doesn't provide you with any real anwers when you visit for a follow-up. He tells you he will call you with test results and you never hear from him, even if you call and leave multiple messages. Very unprofessional in my opinion.....
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Scott M Gilbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2000 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Scott M Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.