Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott M Graham has the following 1 specialty
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Graham and his staff are fantastic! I put off a particular procedure for 6 years and finally went in for it last week. Everything went so smoothly and the team was so genuine, professional and caring. Dr. Graham is warm and witty. He is so relaxed and he made me relaxed. I was laughing right before surgery. If you ever need any surgery, you need to go consult with Dr. Graham.
Avoid this Doc if you can! Nurses had me ready for out patient surgery; He came in was very nasty/unreasonable because his staff failed to advise me re post-surgery care. Cancelled surgery . would not listen to me or any reasonable explanation that I am disabled and don't understand instruction well. Vey nasty man!
36 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Scott M Graham accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott M Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.