Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott M Greenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 36
Had two trigger fingers, a ganglion cyst and carpal tunnel surgery on left hand by Dr. Greenberg. All I can say is excellent. It has been two years and along with the physical therapy I am as good as new. I am so glad I had the surgery and am glad it was Dr. Greenberg. You can not even tell I had any surgery at all. He is very caring and professional.
I went to Dr. Greenberg for arm pain. He diagnosed tendinitis, gave me a shot of marcaine and another numbing solution, told me to let it calm down for a couple of days then use some stretching and strengthening exercises which he provided. Pain gone in a couple of days and arm strength back in 6-8 weeks.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Scott M Greenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott M Greenberg Do, 8340 Collier Blvd Ste 202, Naples, FL
Dr. Scott M Greenberg is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Naples, FL.