Dr. Scott M Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott M Greenberg?

Reverse shoulder replacement

Dr. Greenberg did a complete reverse shoulder replacement on my right shoulder after I fell onto a tile floor. I have total flexibility and could not be happier with the outcome. He was always kind, courteous and professional.

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

very kind, soft spoken Doctor - good listener.

He is an outstanding doctor. I loved him!

Had two trigger fingers, a ganglion cyst and carpal tunnel surgery on left hand by Dr. Greenberg. All I can say is excellent. It has been two years and along with the physical therapy I am as good as new. I am so glad I had the surgery and am glad it was Dr. Greenberg. You can not even tell I had any surgery at all. He is very caring and professional.

Right on the mobey

I went to Dr. Greenberg for arm pain. He diagnosed tendinitis, gave me a shot of marcaine and another numbing solution, told me to let it calm down for a couple of days then use some stretching and strengthening exercises which he provided. Pain gone in a couple of days and arm strength back in 6-8 weeks.

Easy accessibility. Accepts Veterans Administration referrals and provided me a comprehensive range of non surgical corrective options.

Could not find a better sports injury doctor in our area. Extremely courteous staff and efficient processing of all follow up and insurance issues.

Dr. Scott M Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.