Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott M Myers has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Scott M Myers has the following 7 expertise
- Mental Retardation
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Scott M Myers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
My son is now 29 years old.He was diagnoses with autism at a time when little was known about autism and there were no treatments. My son does as well as he does because of Dr. Meyers.We went to him for years.He was kind, caring and very knowlegible. He gave me all the time I needed,He even called me at my home when problems arouse. I recommend him most highly.
Child is displaying memory loss at age 7. This was his doctor as a baby. Child was not showing any display of learning disability as a baby. As being a prior patient we called to advise of issue and were told he felt our child was no longer a patient and would need to be put on a wait list of 2 years. SHAME ON THIS DOCTOR AND HIS UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER. We will be taking our child to a professional that cares and respects their patients.
He was very nurturing toward my son. Very pleasant in his mannerisms and facial expressions. He presented himself well and you could tell he knew what he was talking about, He spent a great deal of time with us and explained himself very well. Also sent us home with a lot of information and instruction on how to follow up, where to go to get the proper instruction for my son base on his specific needs. I really like him and would highly recommend him.
26 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1992
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Scott M Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeisinger-Bucknell Autism And Dev Medicine Center, 120 Hamm Dr Ste 2, Lewisburg, PA
Dr. Scott M Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisburg, PA.