Dr. Scott Myers Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Scott Myers?

autism

Posted on May 10th, 2013

My son is now 29 years old.He was diagnoses with autism at a time when little was known about autism and there were no treatments. My son does as well as he does because of Dr. Meyers.We went to him for years.He was kind, caring and very knowlegible. He gave me all the time I needed,He even called me at my home when problems arouse. I recommend him most highly.

Go to another specialist

Posted on March 9th, 2012

Child is displaying memory loss at age 7. This was his doctor as a baby. Child was not showing any display of learning disability as a baby. As being a prior patient we called to advise of issue and were told he felt our child was no longer a patient and would need to be put on a wait list of 2 years. SHAME ON THIS DOCTOR AND HIS UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER. We will be taking our child to a professional that cares and respects their patients.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

He was very nurturing toward my son. Very pleasant in his mannerisms and facial expressions. He presented himself well and you could tell he knew what he was talking about, He spent a great deal of time with us and explained himself very well. Also sent us home with a lot of information and instruction on how to follow up, where to go to get the proper instruction for my son base on his specific needs. I really like him and would highly recommend him.

Posted on November 19th, 2015